Wednesday 23 May 2012

WHEN MAN BECOMES WOMAN


A man was sick and tired of going
to work everyday while his wife
stayed at home, he wanted his
wife to see what he goes through
and
so he prayed;
"Dear Lord, I go to work all day
and put in eight hours while my
wife
stays at home. I want her to know
what I go through, so please
switch her
body to mine for a day, as I take
hers.
Amen!
 


So God in his own infinite wisdom
granted the man's wish.
The next morning, sure enough,
the
man awoke as a woman. He
cooked breakfast, awakened the
kids, set out their school clothes,
feed them, pack their lunch, drove
them to school, came back home,
picked up the dry cleaning, took it
to the cleaner, went to grocery
shopping, drove home and put
away the groceries, cleaned the
cat's little box and bathed the
dog. Then it was already 1:00pm.
He
quickly went to make the bed, do
the laundry, swept and mop the
floor. Ran to school to pick up the
kids. Got into an argument with
one of them. Set out milk and
cookies and got the kids
organised to do their home work.
Then set the ironing board and
watched tv, while he did the
ironing.
At 4.30pm, he began peeling
potatoes and washed the
vegetables for salad, breaded the
pork chop and snapped fresh
beans for supper.
After supper, he cleaned the
kitchen, ran the dishwasher,
folded laundry, bathed the kids,
put them to bed.
 

He's exhausted, and though his
daily choice wasn't over, he went
to bed and was expected to make
love which he managed to get
through without complaints.
Early morning, he woke up and
quickly knelt down by the bed and
said;"LORD, I don't know what I
was thinking, I was wrong to
envy my wife being able to stay
hOme all day. Please let's trade
again.
Amen!
God answered; man I'd like to
answer
your prayers, the time you made
love,
you got pregnant, so U have to
wAit
for nine months to change.



  Aluko Olumide Rapvirus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us...