Wednesday 7 March 2012

ENGLISH MADE IN NIGERIA



*ABEG DRESS BACK*....


*Mummy HAVE come*....


*I'll tell my daddy FOR
YOU*....


*See as you BAFF up*....


*Put d bread inside
LYLON*....


*I strong KAKARAKA*....


*Please help me SLOW that
fan*....

*Have they BROUGHT lite?
*....

*Oya come and be going*....
*I KUKUMA don't have your
time*....

*Shebi u have BB charger*....
*See how her eye is
entering my food*....

*The FILM is SWEET*....
*Have you paid your school fees
money?*....

*If I hear pim, u go hear
weeen*....

*Did you see d sound of my
ringtone?*....

*I know you yaf come since
because I hear perfume*

*I can't CoME and
Die*



You know the rest...

                                                              - Aluko Olumide Rapvirus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us...