Wednesday 7 March 2012

LOVE MAKING TIME-TABLE


A young wife, who was becoming upset with her
young husbands constant demands for sex, decides
to make a schedule for him to reduce the number
of times that they will have to make love for the rest
of the marriage. While getting ready for
work,she writes on a piece of paper,
"honey, you know I love you, but your never ending 
requests for sex are leaving me drained
and really tired. So I propose dat we only have sex
on days that starts with the letter "T", to minimize
the frequency of our love-making sessions.

Don't be mad at me, just understand where am
coming from, and let me know if my request is too
demanding for 
you".
She uses a refrigerators magnet and sticks the
note to the fridge door, hoping that her husband
will agree and accept her proposal when he reads
it..


Upon returning home, she glances at the refrigerator
and notices dat her note has been replaced with a
another note from her husband dat reads, "Baby,I
didn't realise dat I was putting u under so much
pressure and I'm sorry..I accept yur proposal and
have even taken the extra step of listing at the
bottom of this letter, those days starting with the
letter "T" to make sure that we're on the same page..


1.TUESDAY
2.THURSDAY
3.TODAY
4.TOMORROW..
PS: I Love U too, and
remember it's still
TODAY, I'm waiting for
you upstairs!!!.



                                                                                   - Aluko Olumide Rapvirus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us...