Wednesday 7 March 2012

PRESCRIPTION TO KILL









A nice, calm, and respectable lady went into
the pharmacy, walked up to the pharmacist,
looked straight into
his eyes, and said, “I’d like to buy some
cyanide.” The pharmacist asked, “Why in the
world do you need
cyanide?” The lady replied, “I need it to poison
my husband.” The pharmacist’s eyes got big
and he


explained, “Lord have mercy! I can’t give you
cyanide to kill your husband, that’s against the
law? I’ll lose my
license! They’ll throw both of us in jail! All
kinds of bad things will happen. Absolutely
not! You CANNOT have
any cyanide!” The lady reached into her purse
and pulled out a picture of her husband in
bed with the
pharmacist’s wife. The pharmacist looked at
the picture and said, “You didn’t tell me you
had a prescription.”



                                                                      - Aluko Olumide Rapvirus

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell us...